The past week has been amazing and very exciting for me.
Monday and Tuesday was filled with showings on the gold coast for Jets, Sunseeker, 2 Chillies, Baku, Jantzen, Miraclesuit, Seafolly and Gottex.
Then on Wednesday I got a call from Girlfriend magazine telling me I have been selected to be in the Girlfriend 2010 Model search!
They then rang me the following day to tell me the local newspaper, the Bayside Bulletin wants to interview me. The Girlfriend 2010 model search is a huge opportunity for models, it has launched the careers of Catherine McNeil, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Samantha Harris and Alyssa Sutherland.
The model search kicks off in QLD, next Wednesday the 30th of June with the winner walking away with:
- A two-year contract with the amazing CHIC Management.
- An all-expenses-paid trip to Next Model Management in New York!
- An all-expenses-paid trip to Sydney for the finalists’ fashion shoot.
- An appearance in two Girlfriend shoots.
- One-year supply of Rimmel London products!
For any additional information on the model search go to http://au.youth.yahoo.com/girlfriend/vip-club/article/-/7116461/2010-girlfriend-rimmel-model-search/
Wish me luck :)